1. LaDainian Tomlinson(Chargers)
– the greatest slam dunk in all of imagination football, Tomlinson set up ostensibly the best single-season execution in NFL history last season. A surprising 31 complete TD’s practically ensured triumph for any individual who lucked out enough to draft him last season(editor’s note: I drafted Tomlinson third generally in my draft last season after Alexander and Johnson….needless to say I won my alliance without any problem). Obviously relying on Tomlinson to copy those numbers resembles saying you will win the Lotto twice….it just wont occur. Anyway at a youthful 28, LT has a couple of huge years left in him and another 25 TD’s sounds spot on. In the event that you don’t have the top pick in your draft, you can disregard choosing him. Either that or you have a flat out imbecile in your alliance that passes on him.
2. Steven Jackson(Rams)- RISING
– some will be astounded I have him positioned over Larry Johnson yet here is all you need to know: Jackson got 90 passes to Johnson’s 41. In spite of the fact that Larry might be the better sprinter, Jackson is the better generally speaking player. Assuming you are in a focuses/gathering class, Jackson is much all the more a slam dunk over Johnson. Albeit the augmentations of Drew Bennett and Randy McMichael will unquestionably take a portion of Steven’s gets, search for another top factual season from this fourth-year back. Contingent upon your group, you might have the option to catch him as late as the fifth pick. Try not to stop for a second in the event that he is there.
3. Larry Johnson(Chiefs)
– consecutive period’s of hefty jobs, alongside the danger of a potential holdout has thumped Johnson from the best position in the dream rankings. Despite the fact that I don’t really accept that the substantial cost for his body will make him hit a stopping point, I do accept that the debilitating of the Kansas City O-Line will adversely affect his numbers. 15 TD’s is as yet conceivable however I think Johnson makes a stride back this year. Don’t anyway downsize him such a lot of that you let him sneak past you. Except if Steven Jackson, LT, or even Frank Gore are accessible, then, at that point you should take Johnson. Simply don’t expect 2005 numbers until the end of time.
4. Honest Gore(49ers)
– emphatically thought to be positioning him over Johnson however there is consistently a danger of injury with Gore who has had both of his knees carefully fixed. คอมพิวเตอร์ตั้งโต๊ะ When sound in any case, he is an outright monster who can run and catch as well as anyone. Butchery is playing in an improved ‘Niners group and will certainly outperform his absolute of 9 TD’s. He most likely will not outperform his 1,600 or more hurrying absolute because of the augmentations on offense however his general creation will make him a preferred maker over he was last season. Could be in line for a MVP-type season. A practically sure-thing.
5. Shaun Alexander(Seahawks)- FALLING
– a wrecked left foot crashed Alexander closely following his record-breaking 2005 season. His 7 complete TD’s was just 33% of the 28 he scored in that amazing year. Shaun is to some degree a question mark because of the injury and the reality he is 30 years of age which normally is the age numerous RB’s start to decay. I do accept he has one all the more great year left in him yet don’t expect anything near the 28 TD’s he set up in 2005. One of imagination’s incredible TD scorers be that as it may, Alexander should in any case set up around 15 counts this year. One proviso here is that assuming you are in a focuses/gathering association, you might need to catch Brian Westbrook rather because of the reality Alexander has never shown much as a beneficiary. Hazard here however without a doubt he will be respectable.
6. Brian Westbrook(Eagles)
– in a focuses/gathering association, Westbrook is unquestionably a greater amount of a resource than seventh positioned Addai. Anyway in non-focuses/gathering league’s, the opposite is valid. Westbrook is the best collector in the RB bunch and is a stupendous double danger. Many become disappointed with the reality he generally is by all accounts problematic every week except on the off chance that you can stomach the injury hazard, than Westbrook is your person. Has truly ventured up his game could in any case be improving. Without the injury hazard, he is a best five back. Draft him and pray for divine intervention.
7. Joseph Addai(Colts)- RISING
– Addai’s coming out party went as smooth as could be last season as the Indianapolis front office didn’t stop for a second in marking Addai the starter once the slow time of year started. With Dominic Rhodes’ takeoff to Oakland, Addai will get the a lot of conveys. Inquiries concerning whether he can deal with the beating of a full burden will thump his stock down a piece yet be the brilliant player and focus on him over more referred to products like Rudi Johnson and Willie Parker. A decent recipient out of the backfield, Addai will help in focuses/gathering classes. A riser who could separate the way to the best five crew. Anything is possible with this person.
8. Laurence Maroney(Patriots)
– another RB in the form of Joseph Addai, Maroney has been allowed the full-time gig in stalwart NE. Maroney showed blazes of splendor during his freshman season however appeared to, wear out as the season went on. Like Addai, there are questions whether Maroney can deal with a full responsibility. He is a greater amount of a physical issue hazard than his Indy partner yet the sky is additionally the cutoff for him. NE loves to run the ball and if Coach/Yoda Bill Belichick accepts he can deal with the regular work, than who are we to contend. Draft with certainty.
9. Rudi Johnson(Bengals)
– Mr. Consistency turned in another strong however unspectacular season in 2006, posting more than 1,300 surging yards with 12 TD’s which almost coordinated with his yield from 2005. So with Johnson you practically understand what you will get. Another positive is Johnson’s sturdiness as he practically has been injury – free since turning into the full-time starter back in 2004. Presently for the negatives. Rudi isn’t a pass catcher using any and all means and along these lines is a risk in focuses/gathering classes. Likewise the drafting of new kid on the block Kenny Irons flags that a potential sharing of the responsibility might be all together. It was no mysterious lead trainer Marvin Lewis hungered for all the more a HR danger no longer available game and despite the fact that Johnson hasn’t successfully lose the a lot of the conveys, this improvement could hurt his worth. Pass in case you’re in a focuses/gathering association except if he fall far.
10. Willie Parker(Steelers)
– this may appear as though an amazingly low positioning for Parker after the immense season he had in 2006 when he counted 13 TD’s while scrambling for a crazy 1,494 yards. Anyway new mentor Mike Tomlin has left it alone realized that he intends to discover an objective line back in the shape of Jerome Bettis. While Parker demonstrated last season he could score from right up front, it appears to be the Pittsburgh front office feels better with a greater back running the ball in. It is totally conceivable this arrangement will be rejected when the season starts so screen the present circumstance intently. Assuming he gets the objective line work, knock him up in your rankings in front of Johnson. Proceed cautiously here nonetheless. I’m not a fan and plan on giving Parker in all situations because of the inquiries marks he conveys going into the season.